Our client, a leading Japanese financial firm, is looking for a corporate administrator officer.
The firm has developed into a leading principal investment firm focusing on diversified investments including private equity, GP/LP investment and structured financing. Since its inception, this firm has invested in many leading companies from several industries. In recent years, their accelerating and expanding global investment focus on growing companies. They are strategic partners with entrepreneurs and management team and committed to help them with long term development.
－Focus on the Greater China “market”
They focus on the Greater China market, and invest in companies that can provide products and services that meet the needs of the market. They invest in various high-speed growing companies in Greater China, and also help global companies with great potential to extend the Greater China market. Other than investment, they are operating financial business (Lease and loan) in Greater China area.
- Operate and contribute as center of a Greater China division of whole firm grouipin a collaborative manner
- Ensure prompt exceptions handling, escalation to deliver constructive resolutions
- Effective usage of available systems, applications, tools to achieve operational and servicing efficiency.
- Preparation of internal and external reporting including but not limited to operating procedure, operating memorandum, service review documents, presentation etc.
- Active participation and contribution to internal or external projects and initiatives such as new business, system, process implementation, automation initiatives etc.
- Adherence to policies and procedures. Proactive contribution to meaningful and constructive changes or amendments whereas appropriate or applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree holder or above in Business or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in financial sector
- Attention to detail and proven ability to handle complexity
- Ability to multitask and to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and demonstrate initiative
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to adapt to change and problem solving
- Japanese in Hong Kong is preferable
- Good knowledge of standard Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in Japanese and English is a must (Mandarin is more than better)
- Ability to work overtime and during bank holidays as necessary
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.