Receptionist - Attractive Package, 1~2 years exp.
Our client, a Japanese Global Manufacturer in Cigarette, is seeking a Receptionist to help their business. Their office locates at TST.
- To receive visitors/guests and contact relevant staff, or lead to appropriate meeting rooms
- To handle telephone calls in business manner
- To tidy up meeting rooms when required
- To prepare and serve beverages to guests with proper utensil
- To replenish and monitor costs for office equipment
- To receive and sort out incoming mails and handle outgoing mails with postage management
- To centralize and arrange overseas and local courier receivable and deliverable
- To coordinate with vendors in numbers of aspects
- To organize staff activities
- To perform duties related to HR and Administration assigned
- Any ad-hoc duties
- At least 1 year experience in relevant capacity
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin; Japanese Speaking is definitely a huge advantage.
- Tertiary education, preferably in Office Administration or related discipline
- General knowledge pf prevailing standards and general reporting standards
- Strong PC knowledge with high-level skills in using MS and good understanding toward the system
- Excellent communication skill without hesitation of talking to anyone
- Travel Allowance; Trip Allowance
- Body, Dental and Eyes Check-up
- Double Pay and Discretionary bonus
- Annual Leave 20 days (10 days for 1st year)
- 5-Day workweek; 09:00~17:40
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, MPF
- Offer salary range: 14k~16k (Negotiable)
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments to
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.